Friday, December 28, 2007

WHO AM I ? ? ?


As big as a giant, powerful and clever in mind;

Not liked by many, I was hard to find;

Evolving small in size, lickety-split I emerge;

Befriended overtime, having me is the urge.


Transforming life, I am earth-shattering;

Never tired, no qualms when catering;

The more I am told, the more I do things;

I sing and speak, and needs no bathing;

No legs no arms, and not any feelings.


This riddle is diddle; reading it is half the battle;

B@loopuu was the first to figure out; leave a comment on your way out.



THE ANSWER: C . O . M . P . U . T . E . R.

- Hammett-


Image taken from here

6 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE!

    so am i right?
    do i get a cookie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. eheh.. i cudnt figureout anythin...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, yeah..dis did really make me stop nd think..hehe..i dnt knw wat dis is actually abt..bt guess its abt smthn related to..erm..mm..COMPUTER..:-P..ermm..jst wat i think..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. heheh..... there's the winner at last... b@loopuu.. congratulations.. You'll get a cookie.. :)

    Bulhaa... Nice try... :))

    silly... Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  5. wat wat..m i the winner..soni vettihje...heheh..really is dat the answer...:-P

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe.. of course you're the winner... contact me to get your prize.. hehe.. cheers.. :D

    ReplyDelete

Suggestions and criticism are appreciated