Saturday, December 29, 2007

The B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y E.F.F.E.C.T
















B
eauty is in her heart, touched me so deep;

Unexpected attention, changed to love so steep

Tender is her voice, always make my day;

Trusted me like hell, never notion of breakaway;

Enchanting she is, with her I feel secure;

Resilience she brings, she is my life’s fixture;

Few moments, makes life so meaningful;

Love she gives, keeps my heart full;

Yearned for us, could’ve been so joyful.


Everlasting desire, keeps me spellbound;

Frenzy I am, daydreams that surround;

Fruitless I am, losing her I was astound;

Everyday so long, my mind her voices relay;

Crushed my heart, yet she wouldn’t betray;

Treasured moments, never fades away.


---------------------END------------------------


Cheers!!! Hammett

Image taken from here

15 comments:

  1. i luurvv dat picture aathee..and the wordings are sooo nice =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. deedja watch the movie??
    u shuud
    u shuud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wWoOWw..veryy touchyy..salhi varah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. bulhaa.. what's that movie...? I haven't watched it...

    thanks all of u guys... cheers.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow very good poem bro


    shamil

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it...
    happy ?
    I REALLY HATE POEMS !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks to everyone...
    by the way, neo... u should start liking poems.. hehe.. who hates it... damn!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Trusted me like hell"??

    I too don't like poetry unless it's written by a poet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. simon.. thanx for dropping by and the comment... I'm not a poet at all.. hehe.. just doing something for fun...
    by the way, "like hell" is an expression used meaning "very much" .. maybe that term is not suitable here. It's informal..
    cheers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i liked the poem. but if i may, it kinda felt like u were trying too hard to make it read BUTTERFLY EFFECT than what u really wanted to say in the poem. its nice nevertheless. cheers. and u really should watch the movie. varah obi.

    ReplyDelete
  11. kaiza shozey - In fact, i tried it that way.. the flow isn't good dhoa.. anyway glad u liked it.. i haven't watched the movie.. i should.... cheers!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Suggestions and criticism are appreciated