Sunday, February 24, 2008

Reincarnation - possible?

Hello guys........

I apoligise for disappearing from my e-life. I know it's been a while. Battling through an arcade of stress and puzzles about life, I landed in Male' about a month back. As much as I wanted to surprise friends and family, some how to 'my surprise' most of them were expecting me. Information disclosure; that won't happen next time... Hehe..

I had a great time there. It was so good to be back home though it wasn't after that long. You know how it feels like, don't you? I was on vacation and didn't get much time to get to work (updating blog and all). You know what! Actually, my timing was great as if I was planning to attend Rockstorm Chapter 2, which I wasn't. Hehe... It was an amazing show performed by selected few bands from last year and the stunning Malaysian band, not to mention Fasylive.

After 2 weeks of homely food, coffee hopping and teasing close friends (;P) I'm back here again and got busy and then got busy with other things. Now that I've figured out most part of the 'Puzzle of Life', I'm reconstructing it wisely. I have been through reincarnation. Is that scary?

I would try to keep updating this space as much as I could and would be back soon with more stuff. Actually, I got a lot of things to write here. However, I don't want to write too much today and bore you guys. Keep coming back for more. :)

Cheers!

17 comments:

  1. wc back! i wondered where u had gone off to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...ive been waiting too...
    wondering whether wear the hec is Hammett !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bulhaa - thanks... :)

    Neo - hehe.. hope it's worth waitin.. thanks man..

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice bloggy u got here. nice posts. keep em coming =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. i saw the title on my mobile's MVSPHERE feed list..thought it was interesting n when i saw it was one of ur posts, i thought i'l just wait til i get infront of a pc to read it.. to my disappointment it wasn't totally what i expected hehe [reincarnation thin].. mislead by ur title i guess..
    nyways welcome back

    ReplyDelete
  6. calli pix - Thanks.. n welcome here.. hoep to see u often.. cheers!

    Rauf - I did that on purpose.. that's a bait for u.. hehe.. thanks... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey is this u??
    http://bp0.blogger.com/_RVvoKQcFkp4/RkwGp6j_29I/AAAAAAAAAxk/g9T52m9Fn3U/s1600-h/recruitement2.jpg
    lol haadha varugadha server room ekey dho.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. gud that ur bak... welcome
    lynx

    ReplyDelete
  9. anonymous - it's still there.. :S.. yea.. hehe...

    lynx - thanks.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. anonymous - btw, is that on ur blog?

    ReplyDelete
  11. check my blog!! u have been tagged there!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am glad you are back :)
    Sometimes we need to get away from our LIFE to actually make sense of ourselves and the issues surrounding us. We need to escape in order to regain our energies, I am glad you were able to do that.
    Looking forward to reading more of u :)
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. welcome back mate. i thought u were lost amidst the big puzzle that is life....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Raaji - That's very true.. I'm still a bit slow here.. hehe.. thanks a lot. :)

    Shaari - Good guess... thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. depends what ur meaning by reincarnation dho. whether if ur referring to it as the huge change in oneself overnight or the actual reincarnation?

    ReplyDelete
  16. welcome back!
    reincarnation without death, nice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. if you ever wanted to thwart the evangelical advances of fundamentalist christians or muslims, read this article on reincarnation.

    http://www.ariseindiaforum.org/karma.php?type=81

    ReplyDelete

Suggestions and criticism are appreciated