Saturday, June 23, 2007

FasyLive - Vengeance


I attended the inauguration ceremony of the “Vengeance” album at Runway 2007. Standing there for a few hours to see the impressive performance by Fasy was worth it. His performance was so thrilling.


I have always loved heavy metal music and I’m a fan of Metallica since…. I don’t remember… I always dreamed of seeing a Maldivian guitarist playing so confidently not to mention his splendid talent. He is a great vocalist as well.


I have been listening to Vengeance for the past few days and each and every song is so perfectly crafted. Believe me… you wouldn’t get bored listening to this album.

I'll tell you when I get bored.... ;)

Fasy's "Painted in Black" Video on UTube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v0bSo0BPgg

Check it out sometime!!!

2 comments:

  1. can i have the songs.. cox i never listen his song... but i also heard about the great man.... hope u 'll give me the songs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello mvasia..

    ofcourse.. It's only the question of how u want to get it ..

    ReplyDelete

Suggestions and criticism are appreciated